I have some sad news, Bob wasn't baptized on Saturday. We had to postpone it until he could speak to the bishop this past Sunday. He is completely ready but we just need to help him get there. Elder Poulino is leaving tomorrow to go to Crawley with one of my MTC friends. I will be getting Elder Rife from Ohio. He's a convert and the only member in his family. I don't know if I will have time to reply to everything or type up the weekly email today but I will try. P-day is technically tomorrow so I should be able to sometime during the day tomorrow.