Monday, August 31, 2015

Moves, moves, moves

Dear Family,

​You can tell by the title that it is moves week! I'm sorry I didn't mention it earlier but I didn't want to jinx anything by talking or speculating so I didn't mention it at all!

Last transfers moves were crazy and this time is even crazier! There are lot's of areas being white washed (two missionaries moving in with no knowledge of an area and moving the other two out) and there are a few areas opening as well.

This transfer I have been called to train a new missionary! I will be staying in Croydon to train him as well! I will serve for 7 months in Croydon! I'm so excited! The new missionaries will arrive on Wednesday but all of the trainers will be going to the Temple tomorrow to prepare for the new missionaries to get here. Elder Probst was also called as a trainer and will be white washing back into his first area, where he was trained, with another brand new missionary! There are a lot of exciting things happening in the mission!

Because that this week is very busy and especially today so our P-day has been moved to tomorrow, and so we have been asked to limit emailing time today and save most of our emailing for tomorrow. This morning I only have time to send a short letter but I will be able to email you tomorrow and let you know more of what is happening!

I love you so much! More is on it's way soon!  ​
Elder Draney

No comments:

Post a Comment