Tuesday, March 29, 2016

March Moves!

Hello my friends and family!

This email is going to be very short, just a warning at the beginning.

A very in expected change came this week! After serving in Crystal Palace for only 6 weeks I got moved! Seven transfers in Croydon and only one in Crystal Palace! I've moved to Peckham, which is the ward that covers all of Central London in our mission. Most of our area is bordered by the Thames, and we have the Eye and the Shard in our area. Peckham ward borders Crystal Palace ward and we are in the same zone, so I basically hop-scotched my way into London! I'm pumped!

My new companion with be Elder Howe! We've already gone on exchange a couple of times on different areas and served around each other for awhile so it will be a lot of fun! We will be staying in a flat with the Spanish speaking missionaries in London as well so it's going to be good time!

I'm so sad to leave Elder Chazuka :'( we got to know each other really really well in just a few weeks. He's one of my brothers. The nice part is though that he is staying in Crystal Palace and we will be able to go on exchanges together as time goes on! Both of us were so sad when President Gubler called us to tell me I was moving, but it
turns out we will be right next to each other so we won't be far at all.

That's pretty much all I have time to write about, we still have to finish preparing for the week so we don't have loads of time.

I love you all so much! Have a good week! :)

Elder Draney

No comments:

Post a Comment