Monday, May 2, 2016

May?!

The time passes so quickly! I always talk about it, but it's true!

This week was a good one, we had a few exchanges as we usually have had for awhile. I exchanged with Elder Pitbladdo from Argentina! It was a lot of fun, him and his companion live with us but it was still fun to work together!

We also exchanged with two German elders in the zone, Elder Persicke and Elder Labahn. Elder Persicke and I worked hard and had fun getting to know each other while doing it so it was great!

I'm going to be really honest right now and just say we have 0 time to email today! We just finished teaching our friend Ola and he's going to be baptised on the 21st! He's a very faithful man, he is determined to follow Christ and have Him as his foundation. The Spirit took over the lesson just like I mentioned another lesson with him last week. I know the work we do as missionaries is true, because without the Spirit nothing would get done. I've seen on my mission how vital it is and I thank our Heavenly Father for His sustaining hand in this work and in my life.

I love you all! Have a great week!

Elder Draney


No comments:

Post a Comment